Gbuians.com is a News and Information website for the students of Gautam Buddha university(GBU).
It was launched in March, 2016 with a goal to keep the students updated about all the important happenings of our university, and also to promote the events and student activities happening here.
We are a team of around 15 GBU students who are committed to create a better university for all of us.
Currently, we have a network of more than 2,500+ GBU Students on our website and social media channels, and recently we crossed 1,50,000+ page views on our website.
Below are few activities that we have done either in the past or we do on a regular basis for the betterment of the students and the university.
- We cover almost all the events on our website that takes place within our university. It adds up to the online coverage of our university.
- In order to motivate the students, we regularly highlight the accomplishments of students on our website as well as on our social media channels.
- At the time of exams, we upload hundreds of previous year question papers for students to prepare for the exams.
- At the time of admissions 2016, we created a “GBU Counselling Forum” at our website to answer the queries of the students who were considering taking admission in our university.
- We created an android app “GBU Attendance Tracker” for students to track their attendance throughout the semester and save themselves from getting debarred.
- We organized the first ever food fest “Dawat-E-GBU” in our university which was a massive hit among the students.
We love our fellow Gbuians and outside visitors and we welcome your feedback and suggestions. You can use our Contact Us page to tell us what we’re doing right or what we can improve on.